Apple Solutions Ltd – Our Building Consultancy Service Provides Great Advice, Guidance and Practical Help With Your Building Project Whether It Be Commercial Or Residential.
If you’re starting to think about a building project, be it an extension to your home, or a commercial refurbishment to your office, you’ll know just how much there is to consider.
Initial designs, practicality issues, choice of building materials, local authority planning, fire regulations, structural problems, estimating and budgetary planning and control; there are so many complications and potential pitfalls that could easily catch out the unwary. What’s more, mistakes made early on in the project often become much worse as the build progresses, costing you in lost time and money.
In order to limit the possibility for mistakes the best thing to do is to enlist the help of building management services. This is where Apple Solutions come in, the many services that we offer includes construction management, so you can rely on us to ensure that your build runs smoothly and efficiently.
We understand that the actual construction process is only a very small part of any building project and that there’s so many extra jobs that require expert help in order to ensure the finished project is as it should be. That is why, in addition to all of our other building services, we also offer a range of consultancy services to help remove the stress and hassle involved and to ensure you get nothing but the very best help and advice:
- Estimating service – Knowing what quantity of building materials you need to buy is critical in keeping your project on budget, as well as minimising wastage.
- Budget planning and control – What will your project cost? How much should you spend? How do you keep control of your budget? How much money will you need for unforeseen work? We’ll help with it all.
- Planning application service – Applying for planning permission and getting approval can be tricky and time consuming, so just leave it with us instead!
- Property Surveys – Thinking of purchasing a property but need some advice from a reputable building company to identify any underlined building problems and hidden costs that you may incur once purchased? Why not contact us for a survey.
- Structural surveys – If you want to know the real condition of a building, instruct us to carry out a full structural survey that will reveal all you need to know.
- Design and architectural service – We can turn your dream ideas into reality with design drawings and advice on what to do, how to do it and what it will look like.
- Build specifications – Once your project has been designed, you’ll need advice and guidance on the specifics of the build and what needs to go into it.
- Schedules of work – Planning ahead is key to any build, so let us create a schedule with a full specification so that everyone involved knows what work is being done.
- Fire risk work (Fire safety is very important in any commercial premises so if you need advice on compartmentation fire spread, or replacing fire doors, we’re on hand to help with guidance and practical support on what you need to do to make your building safe and compliant with local fire officer’s regulations.
- Space reworking – If you need to find more space from your existing building, we can help with advice and guidance on how best to re-work your layout.
- Space adaptation – Got a room that needs to be used for a different purpose? Let us advise you on how to adapt that room so as you can make the most out of the space.
So, whatever building related issue or problem you’re facing, our consultancy service could help you save time, money and reduce the hassle you experience.
Adding an extension to your home is the easiest and most preferred way of creating space whilst adding value, ‘why move out if you can extend’
To find out more, please call us on 0121 285-8586 or alternatively, send us your enquiry online or email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you soon.