Apple Solutions Ltd – Residential Building, Refurbishment and Home Extensions
From Planning to Completion, We Can Take Care Of It All
If you’re looking for a residential builder that can take care of all your needs, whether it’s general building work, complete or part refurbishment or a home extension, you’ll no doubt have a number of concerns when it comes to selecting the right builder
How do I get a builder I can trust? Will they be reliable and timely? What guarantees should they offer? Should they provide references? Do they have the right insurance cover, how can I be sure they won’t make a mess in my home? Will I have to pay a deposit?
At Apple Solutions Ltd, you’ll find that we understand the concerns and worries you have; with so many cowboy builders out there it’s only right that you’re cautious in selecting the right company to help you. That’s why we’ll go out of our way to provide you with an exceptional service that answers all of your questions, ensuring you have the confidence in us to carry out your residential project, be that general building work, whatever that may be.
What’s more, as an accredited company we have membership to various trade organisations and standards bodies, including Trustmark, Fairtrades, Chas, and Constructionline, we also carry insurance cover of £5m public liability and £10m employees liability; you can trust us to do exactly what we say, when we say it, to the agreed budget and to a standard that will exceed your expectations.
So if you want to work with a building company with nearly 20 years experience that you can trust to provide you with good, honest advice and guidance, as well as a competitive price for the work you require, call us today for a friendly chat on 0121 285-8586 .
Alternatively, you may like to send us your enquiry online or find out more about us by reading some of the case studies.
The Benefits of Working With Apple Solutions Ltd
There are many benefits of working with Apple Solutions Ltd including our reliability, how trustworthy we are, our willingness to go that extra mile, the highly qualified and time served tradesmen we employ, our keen eye for detail, and finally our design to completion service that lets you relax, safe in the knowledge that we’re taking care of everything – saving you time and money.
Here’s a complete list of the residential building and refurbishment services we offer:
- Design Service – From drawings, submission of planning applications, through to local authority approval, we can take care of it all.
- House Extensions – We offer competitive extension costs; whether it’s a kitchen, bathroom, single storey or two storeys. We can handle the whole project including all carpentry, roofing, plastering, electrical, heating and plumbing, windows, doors, brickwork, plastering, tiling, decorating, floor covering and more…
- Renovations – From a full refurbishment to one off improvement projects, we have all the skills and knowledge to take care of your needs, however big or small the job is.
- Loft Conversions – Let us create you a whole new room and we’ll take care of all aspects of the work.
- Roofing – Whether you have a flat asphalt roof, a slate or concrete tiled roof, we can help from the internal woodwork, to the roof covering itself.
- Plumbing & Heating – If your boiler is on the blink, or you have a burst pipe we can have an engineer’s with you within an hour, or if you would like a full central heating system fitted we can do that too!
- Electrical work – Whether you need a full electrical rewire in your house or just a new supply for your new shower we’ll take care of it quickly and without fuss.
- Plastering & Rendering – If you need to smarten up a room, get rid of dusty old lathe & plaster ceilings or cover old looking bricks with smart new render, we’ll help you get your home looking clean and fresh, without any mess or major disruption.
- Fitted Kitchens (Standard & Mobility) – A new kitchen can transform a home and we can take care of your new dream kitchen from start to finish including design, refurbishment, electrical, plastering, cabinet fitting, appliances, plumbing, tiling and even decorating.
- Bespoke Carpentry & Joinery – From internal doors, skirting boards and new architraves, to replacement floors, whether it be concrete or timber, including laminate and wood block flooring, to bespoke made joinery such as including sash cord windows, front doors and more.
- Bathrooms – (Standard & Mobility) – From design to completion, you’re new bathroom will look stunning. We can also design and install wet rooms, walk in shower solutions and take care of the tiling, painting and decorating, to provide you with the perfect look.
- Landscaping, underground drainage – Whether you’re after a new flowerbed, some new decking, a replacement fence, some simple patio slabs or if you have a problem with the drainage, we can help. In fact, if you need to completely redesign your back garden we can even do that too.
We offer a professional single and double storey extension service, whether you want an extra bedroom or a bigger kitchen; we can take care of the project from start to finish including plastering, roofing, brickwork and flooring.
Adding an extension to your home is the easiest and most preferred way of creating space whilst adding value, ‘why move out if you can extend’
To find out more about how we can help you, please call us for a friendly chat on 0121 285-8586 or alternatively, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you soon.